Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Kinda like watching a train wreck, you know you shouldn’t watch, yet you can’t turn away. I was cringing the whole time.

·
Registered
20,206 Posts
i started flinching the first time he pointed it at his hand...what in the holy frick could he have been thinking?...

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Yeah... cringe-worthy for sure! It appears he was checking the laser, and using his hand as a "target." Then pulled the trigger. DUH!

But, that's an old video. I remember seeing it years ago.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
You mean you are not supposed to do that? Huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
And the other guy just stands there? Dudes a dip***** but even so he still needed help afterward.

So he’s checking the laser and that has what to do with what in regard to whether or not the gun is jammed?
And then he decides to pull the trigger while it’s still pointed at his hand? Um ok?

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
Yup, old video and pretty sure it's been posted here before for all of us to cringe over. Life is tough. It's a whole lot more so if you're stupid! :doh

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Just asking,
Is the other person a GUN SAFETY INSTRUCTOR????????????????????????
I hope "NOT"
Ronnie
:dunno

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
It's hard to imagine, but I have a friend who was checking the laser on his glock....

who now has one finger shorter than the rest.

The funny part of the story was from his wife. They were in the emergency room when the local sheriff walked in. She was quite upset and asked if she should have called LEO about the gunshot wound.
He said 'No Ma'am, I just wanted to see what kind of idiot would shoot his damn finger off'.

They both laugh about it now, but he learned a good but very painful lesson.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
What is "How do I make sure that my hand will never work correctly for the rest if my life, because I am stupid."

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
^^^^
I'll take Stupid Gun Handling for $1,000, Alex!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts