Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
It is, the only guns I have that compare is it's brother the full size Baer and a Competition Colt with National match barrel and fiberoptic sight's and between the two is very close about a .10th of an inch. I was going to use the Colt to shoot 3 gun but my back said no very loudly.

·
Super Moderator
6,318 Posts
I carry the Shield .45 and a spare mag, along with a pocket knife (currently the Kershaw Blur) and either the Sypderco Street Bowie, Ontario Karambit, or the Covington Bowie.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I carry the Shield .45 and a spare mag, along with a pocket knife (currently the Kershaw Blur) and either the Sypderco Street Bowie, Ontario Karambit, or the Covington Bowie.
Awesome My Friend , Very Nice Selection indeed (y) (y) 'G'

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
When I lived in Boca 90% of the year I always carried a G17. Now I’m older and living full time in South Carolina, I carry the .45 during Summer months but switch to 9mm in Winter due to Winter clothing that a bad guy might be wearing. In all honesty I think I’m just going to 10mm year round, likely a G29 and maybe I’ll switch carry ammo according to weather/temps.
Don't forget the .38 Super!
Geoff
Who also likes the long gone .401 Herters and Swiss Single Action Revolvers.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I carry an M&P45 (in a Don Hume holster). I just picked up a Fobus dual magazine carrier for my extras. $25 and I like it just fine.

My wife told me the other day that she didn't know why I needed to carry extra magazines. I told her it was because I'm a lousy shot. She just made a face and walked away because she knows I'm a very good shot. LOL

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Always two guns...too many years doing things where I felt naked without them. Currently I am carrying two J-Frames (640 pro series AIWB and 442 in pocket) with two speed loaders. Occasionally I'll change my primary to either my Sig 365 or 365XL (with standard grip) with one j frame in my pocket. When carrying the Sig I will have two 12 round mags with me. And, when dressed up a bit I may carry two LCP Max's with two mags in hip pocket or on my belt.

Most of the time it's old school with my revolvers.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I carry whenever I step through my front door. I use a backpack to carry at least two concealed pistols and If needed and feel that some extra fire power is required or wise I have a G21SF MCK PDW with either 2 12 round mags or 2 26 round mags that snug in the backpack. All of my pistols have multiple back-up mags, circumstances warrant going to emergency or tactile reload or grabbing a secondary pistol. CARRY HEAVY AND CARRY ALWAYS!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Up until last year my daily was two G23, two spare G22 mags, along with the Perez fixed blade, a Leatherman wave, flash light, diamond sharpener, two pocket knives with a 12gauge in the van , 50 extra 00 Buck,and an extra 1000 rounds of .40. Now I'm working day shift in an office so one G23 stays home with the 12gauge and extra 1000 rounds. On date night I usually add an ankle holster with a G27 to the two G23's on my waist. I always carry at least two spare mags, one on the left hip, one in my right back pocket next to my wallet, not sure which hand will be reloading.

·
Registered
15,538 Posts
I carry whenever I step through my front door. I use a backpack to carry at least two concealed pistols and If needed and feel that some extra fire power is required or wise I have a G21SF MCK PDW with either 2 12 round mags or 2 26 round mags that snug in the backpack. All of my pistols have multiple back-up mags, circumstances warrant going to emergency or tactile reload or grabbing a secondary pistol. CARRY HEAVY AND CARRY ALWAYS!
Up until last year my daily was two G23, two spare G22 mags, along with the Perez fixed blade, a Leatherman wave, flash light, diamond sharpener, two pocket knives with a 12gauge in the van , 50 extra 00 Buck,and an extra 1000 rounds of .40. Now I'm working day shift in an office so one G23 stays home with the 12gauge and extra 1000 rounds. On date night I usually add an ankle holster with a G27 to the two G23's on my waist. I always carry at least two spare mags, one on the left hip, one in my right back pocket next to my wallet, not sure which hand will be reloading.
Everybody Loves Raymond Frank Barone GIF - Everybody Loves Raymond Frank Barone Peter Boyle GIFs

• Wow
Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
If you Read the O.P. Carefully , Mr. MPDC66 says 'MAGS' throughout if your read it thoroughly ..

'P.S. -*Very Possibly It Was an 'Unintentional Faux Pas' in the Title ..Enjoy Your Evening Sir and Don't fret Over the
'Semantics' As Life Is Too Short ! Gunner , Your Friendly Combat 'N.C.O.'
I took the term “clips” in the thread title to be a frendly “poke” at the idiots or newbies; since it was in quotes…. 👍

·
Registered
627 Posts
Don't ever fall into a body of water. You won't stand a chance!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts