Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,905 Posts

· Registered
19,539 Posts
I carry a Benchmade Contego axis lock. It’s a stout knife that has metal liners inside the G10 scales. I use it for basically everything or anything. When folded the curved portion of front end of it also makes a great bottle opener. 😎
Water Hood Automotive lighting Liquid Bumper

Grey Blade Tints and shades Knife Hunting knife

Grey Automotive exterior Tints and shades Bumper Electric blue

Blade is a bit longer than four inches. It has a thick ‘knuckle’ on the top edge of forward part of blade and that really helps in the flick.
Sometimes carry the Covington Bowie I have just because. Never had any training but I can whip em out and act crazy. If they are like me it’ll scare em away. Some strange reason I fear blades more than guns?

· Registered
1,995 Posts
Mainly swap off a Spyderco pacific salt & Bench Made Presidio II, also on occasion an OTF automatic I can’t remember the name of, for SD. An old crafty 3 blade folder for light chores, opening boxes, finger nails, splitters. All shaving sharp, all the time. Some classes as a kid from some weapons instructors that would sit in on my judo & karate classes. Most dangerous to myself, as I’ve put my self in the hospital several times with edged devices, had everything put back on & they still work! Play with blades, you will get cut eventually ….. always.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts