Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Anybody ever used these? NeoMag magnetic mag holder with deep carry clip.

I prefer minimal pocket carry when I wear jeans (which is most of the time when we go out) and don’t want a bulky holster in my pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
12,561 Posts
I prefer minimal pocket carry when I wear jeans (which is most of the time when we go out) and don’t want a bulky holster in my pockets.
Well, ya gotta stop wearing those tight hoochie pants!

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Pouch/Sleeve on belt?
Pouch/Sleeve in pocket?
Naked mag in pocket?
In wife's purse?
Or, no extra mag at all?
My take is the 'kiss' option .. I built my own out of leather of course . They are connected and canted about 30 degrees from each other . These were formed from the exact caliber being carried .. I wore them on my belt , left side as i'm right handed ..

As is my usual , they're died black with embossing and then protected with a clear coating . Covered about 2/3 up , with open top excellent self retention & easy withdrawal . Let's just say that I 'Gunnerized' them ;)(y)(y)

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
I also have a dollar store neoprene cell phone case that holds a mag...

·
Registered
8,906 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
My take is the 'kiss' option .. I built my own out of leather of course . They are connected and canted about 30 degrees from each other . These were formed from the exact caliber being carried .. I wore them on my belt , left side as i'm right handed ..

As is my usual , they're died black with embossing and then protected with a clear coating . Covered about 2/3 up , with open top excellent self retention & easy withdrawal . Let's just say that I 'Gunnerized' them ;)(y)(y)
Thanks - This was for my Ruger P89 9mm .. Another one i should not have sold ! I have had several that had a snap holder on top , in ballistic cloth or the like .

When i had sold that gun F-F , the buyer said " I have never seen one like this one " I concurred neither had I , until i built it [ lol ] It was all done in basket weave and wet hard formed to get everything to fit properly ..I Miss It Also :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Gunner, you were right you never should’ve sold the Ruger P 89. In the event you ever lost your hammer, you could substitute the Ruger for driving nails.
Well Mr. Roger , I think you may be mistaking me for a good handgun shooter , especially S/Auto's . Now wheel guns are a whole different ball game .. Not bragging at all , It's just that i could at least hit the 'paper' at 10 yds or so :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
For the Glocks it is a double Fobus mag carrier. I too always carry two mags as well or sometimes two of the same kind of guns with one spare mag. I like that it is a lower cut which allows more of my hand to get a good purchase on the mag to draw. It amazes me how many mag pouches/carriers I’ve looked at that are so high. It makes me shake my head and say the designer obviously never trained or even used his design to see how worthless that high cut is. Or maybe its just me doing something wrong.

I have a double pouch for the 365 that is also lower cut and very functional.

Lastly I just picked up two of these from Blade Tech as they have belt loops and are low cut too. Very functional mag holders. https://blade-tech.com/products/signature-series-double-mag-pouch?variant=8666119372890

·
Super Moderator
6,258 Posts
21 - 40 of 42 Posts