Florida Concealed Carry banner

141 - 160 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Prayers for your daughter Shark, knee mail in route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Update; My son was discharged from hospital Sun.
His Covid test came back Negative:grin so he probably will go back to work Weds eve.:2thumsup

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Shark and Fish, excellent news! Thanks for the updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Good to hear as to both. :thumsup

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm working from home with my ol' battle ax of a wife, a 2 year old & a 4 year old. It's brutal. I'm not sure how much more I can take before I am actively searching for the virus.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
I understand, we are doing projects. I make extra effort to be kind while explaining carpentry type things to my wife. After all, she was at my side when medical complications almost got me and I will never forget her sacrifices.

When I asked for the hair dryer this morning she handed me a loaded .357, could that be a message? Perhaps I will go even easier on her. (Kidding)

With a two and four year old at home, you should be given the congressional Medal of Honor.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I understand, we are doing projects. I make extra effort to be kind while explaining carpentry type things to my wife. After all, she was at my side when medical complications almost got me and I will never forget her sacrifices.

When I asked for the hair dryer this morning she handed me a loaded .357, could that be a message? Perhaps I will go even easier on her. (Kidding)

With a two and four year old at home, you should be given the congressional Medal of Honor.
:rofl ... thank you for a good laugh!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Good news, daughter tested negative for Covid 19. I appreciate the prayers and good thoughts!

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Excellent news. ����

141 - 160 of 262 Posts