Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s everybody that is staying home doing with their spare time? I’m washing and waxing cars, spraying the six rescue dogs for fleas, clipping their nails while wearing shooting glasses and later I’m going to count/organize ammunition and magazines.

I’ve cleaned guns, may install those rod things I’ve had for years in the safes and may sight in a couple red dots.

How about others?

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
None of your ****ing business what I'm doing. Who do you work for, the NSA?

:laughing

But seriously, I haven't stopped working. My occupation keeps me isolated from others for the most part, so there's really no additional risk for me to keep working.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Lmao..... I’m still working so, the only change for me is not going out after work. I’m too lazy to organize my gun parts closet tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m old and have every co-morbidity available. Shot twice, stabbed, two cancers, nine back surgeries heart stopped in Army Hospital and survived that. Would be an ignominious end to get taken out by a freakin virus! My younger wife insists I stay home, I know how to follow orders.( risk-reward analysis )

·
Registered
9,871 Posts
I work from home. Have since 2017. My work has picked up since I'm the one responsible for sending communications to our 300K+ subscribers.

The wife also works from home, and has since 2016.

Son doesn't go to daycare or anything.

Our situation has us stocking three to six months' worth of supplies as standard practice. I haven't even had to restock the beer.

So, just another busy Friday! :grin

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Working from my home office for as long as I have a job. I am in mortgages and it is very busy right now with refinances.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Working from home since all non-critical travel has been suspended by my company.

Been cleaning guns in anticipation of becoming a post-apocalyptic warlord. :grin

·
Registered
16,423 Posts
I’m still going to work expecting somebody to come buy a new vehicle?
After that like last night I played two games of electronic monopoly with my wife and son.
Went to the bathroom, wife rolled and landed on boardwalk of which I own and have two homes on.
She was gonna owe me six million dollars of rent but paid my son two million to keep quiet.
When I came back they both could not keep a straight face and I figured it out.
Own family is cheating on me! End of the world is next. :rofl

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Working from home since all non-critical travel has been suspended by my company.

Been cleaning guns in anticipation of becoming a post-apocalyptic warlord. :grin
After TEOTWAWKI people are going to need drawer latches. Lots of them. :)

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
After TEOTWAWKI people are going to need drawer latches. Lots of them. :)
:rofl

The printer has already been warmed up, and at present, am happy to provide them to licensed cabinet manufacturers.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I go to the Range and shoot a few rounds in the morning and watch TV and take a snooze in the afternoons.
Not any different then the no flu days.
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Brownie, Are you selling 22LR for a dollar a round?
Ronnie

·
Registered
54,227 Posts
Brownie, Are you selling 22LR for a dollar a round?
Ronnie
22lr isn't in short supply here, YET. When it becomes unavailable, I'll release 20K rds of 22lr at 200 a brick. It's not if, it's when I need to open up the warehouse :grin

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
As I look back over the years, it would appear that I gave been social distancing for years. Anyway, bathroom remodel is moving along.

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Teleworking from home mostly. Hopefully working in the office at least two days next week since I don't care much for telework. The office is virtually empty since everyone was told to telework as much as possible. So actually working in the office would better accomplish the goals of DoD's anti-social distancing policy (that's what I call it since "social distancing" is an oxymoron)! The world has lost its freaking mind!I
:doh

1 - 20 of 262 Posts