1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
great video...very descriptive...

·
Registered
54,735 Posts
We've presently got 36 pistols in inventory [ with another 20 or so in the safes, because we are buying guns when they come through the door for trade or sale. Our distribs have some stock, and we've supplemented our inventory whenever possible.

No ar's, but plenty of 22lr rifles, hunting rifles etc.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Gun stores may not have what you're looking for but there's a lot of inventory out there.

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Guns are starting to come back, the big shortage right now is ammo.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Guns are starting to come back, the big shortage right now is ammo.
Hi Mr. Juvat .. That is Their Whole Idea , Like Obama's Admin' . They Know That
What Good Is a Car , Without Gasoline ! Unfortunately Here We Go Again ! :mad:
P.S.- If Members Are 'Desperate' & Out of Their Favorite 'Reloading Supplies' ,
'Maybe' We can Keep Them In Mind & Have Their Backs .. " Gunner " (y)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I pulled 370 lbs of lead out of a backstop yesterday. Casting has already started.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Interesting that a $30 transfer fee is "OK" with him.
I called a LGS today and they wanted $75. (Bad business sense)

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
It's a good idea no 45's or 9mm's have been for sale for almost a year, I feel sorry for folks trying to get powder or primers but I'm afraid to cut loose of any of my obummer stash because here we go again.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Interesting that a $30 transfer fee is "OK" with him.
I called a LGS today and they wanted $75. (Bad business sense)
Mr. Fish .. Currently My 01 ffl ( Since My Purchasing the Ruger BH .45 l/c ) is still @ $30. .. $ 75 . Is Outrageous ! . I Just Received an Email From a Dealer in GA . & They Are 'Only Accepting Cash' Now .. His Reason , Before the Bank Cancelles All C/Cards .. This Happened In Brooksville FL a few years Back . Graf & Sons Called Me Today ." No More Online Orders " . They Wanted My 'Go Ahead' for (2) Of My B/Orders + C/C Info ' The "Storm" Is Upon Us Now ! 👎 "Gunner"

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I ordered a scale from Graph & sons 20 days ago they charged my CC but have not shipped my order. I have made many orders from them but this is the last.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
It's a good idea no 45's or 9mm's have been for sale for almost a year, I feel sorry for folks trying to get powder or primers but I'm afraid to cut loose of any of my obummer stash because here we go again.
Totally Understood Mr. Earl .. I Do Not blame You at All .. Yes we all have Brass & possibly Bullets I'm sure . The Federal Fees for Shipping P&P Have been Raised several times . I'm Sure that Will Be a New Target ( no pun ) for them ! .. How Else are the ' Dim's ' Going to pay for Their "Astronomical" (28) + + Trillion Dollar Packages they Will Be Rolling Out ASAP ! .. To Be Sure , Anything Related Will Be Targeted & We Will Pay The Price , They Own The Whole Ball Game Now ! 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 I'm Loading .380's ( Minimal ) & 9mm's
Ok Now .. Even 'US' To Ship 'New Factory / Reloads' , They Still Make It Hard To Skirt Federal Fees ON Them Also !

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
If I shoot my normal amount I think I have enough to last the rest of my life, thanks to obummer. It will be easy to out last biden because after they wreck the economy and oil industry Trump's son or someone with some since will be elected.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I ordered a scale from Graph & sons 20 days ago they charged my CC but have not shipped my order. I have made many orders from them but this is the last.
Fantastic! One less person to compete with when buying products!

Seriously, everyone complaining about slow shipping and high transfer fees needs to realize what suppliers and dealers are working with. If you don't like the pricing, go elsewhere. If you want faster shipping times, pay extra for them. Many dealers are working extra hours to process everything coming through while dealing with staff shortages due to pandemics. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything, you're dealing with these realities because you want to.

Jeff

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Don't care not spending any more money there , they said 10 to 14 days and that didn't happen my money my choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts