Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased from HBE? I spoke with him last week and decided to give his COM-3 IWB holster a try. It looks similar to the Milt Sparks and is gun specific. He stated it would take about three weeks to make and ship. Hope it turns out good. I ordered it in black cherry with a bit of shark trim. Also added a matching gun belt. I'll post pics when it comes in.

·
Registered
204 Posts
He was going real good for a while and he had some family problems and got behind on his orders. I hear he's back up and running and that's good because he turns out some good quality holsters. I have seen his work and I don't think you will be disappointed.

·
213 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks for the link. I am OK on holsters right now but that could change tomorrow.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nice Holsters

Oh yea,
I think i found my next holster on his website.

I like the DC undercover IWB. Thats a sweet looking holster!!!:thumsup

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Eric

I have one of Eric's IWB's for my High Power. He makes great leather.
On a side note, he is a great guy! Hands down!! He has taken time to talk to me regarding my business and how to make my rigs better. He has alot of experiance and knowledge he is willing to share. Nate with UBG holsters is a student of his and Nate is the same way... great dudes!!!
You won't go wrong with his stuff. Give him a call. He may not answer right away, but he will get back same day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts