Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the chaos in the world (and even more now with corona), I feel like I need to upgrade my setup this month. Right now I cc Glock19, iwb with Kore 1.5" tactical belt (my favorite belt) and I want to look at a new holster and the new kore 1.75" garrison belt. feedback on any new holsters folks have tried or would recommend that wil work with my glock and 1.75" belt?

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
PantherConcealment or if you prefer leather 1791

·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts
+3 for PantherConcealment.com if a great kydex design suits your needs. I have at least six from them.

ETA: I also cannot say enough good things about that Kore belt you mentioned in your OP. I have two of them in black and tan colors. :thumsup

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Panther for kydex, Little Bear for leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Jim for Kydex, Andrews custom leather, I don't know little bear but he comes highly recommended. You can expect a wait time on custom leather anywhere from 1 to 4 months but for me it's worth it I have been using Sam Andrew's custom leather for over 10 years and they still look and work like new.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Thanks guys for the recommendations! We appreciate it more than you know! Yes we are still working in the Panther Pit! :thumsup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since my last post I’ve clearly had a lot of time on my hands at home to do my research and order my new setup- so I
went back to kore and picked up their new garrison belt. I measured it and it really is a full 1.75 inches wide as the company states. Same ratchet system as other belts which I am familiar with an really like.

Thanks for the recommendations on holsters- I went with the Kydex IWB and loaded up the belt- the Garrison could handle the holster andwith the wider belt I can nowe carry more mags and a knife now.

First impressions having just tried it out for the day around the house and yard is that its a beast. I plan to post a better review once next month if this damn lockdown is lifted after I test this thing out for any of you who are interested.

·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts
Which IWB holster did you end up with? Panther or another brand? Also, pictures or it didn't happen! :D

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Interested on your thoughts after some wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts