Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, I was actually tracking ammo prices in anticipation of buying some. And I knew I had a sheet where I was recording my findings. Well, I actually found that text file of ammo pricing I was tracking between August and December, 2016. FTR, all the data came from AmmoSeek.

Enjoy (and hope we get back there soon....)....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
A while back, I was actually tracking ammo prices in anticipation of buying some. And I knew I had a sheet where I was recording my findings. Well, I actually found that text file of ammo pricing I was tracking between August and December, 2016. FTR, all the data came from AmmoSeek.

Enjoy (and hope we get back there soon....)....
Hi Mr. FfNJ - Very interesting my friend & also a real eye opener .. Now at [ 5 ] years later , it really does't surprise me at all .. It seems to me that every time, when there's a change to the Dimo's , everyone thinks like a squirrel ! .. Thanks for taking the time to post this & as you said , let's hope that someday it levels out again. :unsure: 'Gunner'

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Sorry for a bit of thread hijack but the huge increase in prices on the list reminds me of an anecdote(joke) I posted here and is now somehow gone so I will re-post it;
In July 1966 Lyndon Johnson sent me a NYC subway token to get to the local military induction center.
The token price then was 0.15........the price for a ride today is about $2.50.
Again,just a tiny joke and sorry for the hijack.:(

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Sorry for a bit of thread hijack but the huge increase in prices on the list reminds me of an anecdote(joke) I posted here and is now somehow gone so I will re-post it;
In July 1966 Lyndon Johnson sent me a NYC subway token to get to the local military induction center.
The token price then was 0.15........the price for a ride today is about $2.50.
Again,just a tiny joke and sorry for the hijack.:(
Hi Mr. Fish .. DELETED ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts