Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the Hipoint .45 carbine new when it came out and it has been flawless since new. This is just another firearm I have no use for nothing wrong with it at all. Low round count on this one also maybe 200 fired through it and lifetime warranty through Hipoint. Comes with 4 factory mags and an extended mag..

Again nothing wrong with it I just don't have a need for it, I am selling to fund the purchase of a .45 colt, .44 mag or .357 mag wheel gun for woods carry, I keep walking up on bears while hiking
I WILL ALSO TRADE FOR A .45 colt, .44, or .357

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
GLWS. Those are good prices on those right now, you should be able to move them quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
Try Florida gun trader as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try Florida gun trader as well.

Will do, I'll give it a go on here first because I have dealt with some very nice people on here. I'll prob increase the price on Florida gun trader to compensate for all the bs it will bring, lol

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Badweatherbiker, where are you located?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Hang in there. I think I'm making a run up into your neck of the woods in mid-November.

There may still be hope!

At least for the Hi-Point which I don't really need but have a ton of 45ACP that could run through it in IDPA and Steel Challenge.

AD

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I missed AD on his trip up here but if there is still any interest I still have these firearms for sale. I haven't been around much and just remembered my password. I am also still willing to trade both for something I can use.
K

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I would have still been interested but I wound up buying a Mech-Tech CCU upper to use with a spare Glock 21 I had laying around and now have a nice 45 carbine for the Monday and Thursday night matches down here.

Thanks.

AD

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem I understand, at the time I was working 50 hours overtime weekly and just was covered up. Things have finally slowed down so if anyone is interested they are still available. Thanks for the reply AD and I hope all is well!

·
Registered
21,082 Posts
Plus 4 factory mags and an extended mag...and he's looking for an offer...

Reactions: brownie
1 - 20 of 22 Posts