Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am originally from NJ and moved down here a little over two years ago. Bought my first gun a couple of weeks ago (Smith & Wesson M&P compact 40). I ran into this site last week and learned a lot from it already. I also just mailed out the paper work for my concealed license on Monday August 18, so the wait begins. I look forward to learning a lot more from more experienced gun owners.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Hello all. I am originally from NJ and moved down here a little over two years ago. Bought my first gun a couple of weeks ago (Smith & Wesson M&P compact 40). I ran into this site last week and learned a lot from it already. I also just mailed out the paper work for my concealed license on Monday August 18, so the wait begins. I look forward to learning a lot more from more experienced gun owners.

Thanks
Welcome TampaRav. I too have an M&P 40C. I love it. Look forward to interacting with you. :thumsup

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum TampaTrav. It's good that you are in the process of getting your CWL. :clap

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi TampaTrav,

Welcome to the forum.

From Pasco also by way of Philly.

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Welcome Aboard any questions feel free to ask im sure you will get an answer this is a great forum :drinks have fun and enjoy.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts

Thanks
Hello TampaTrav, and welcome to the club!:drinks

Since you live in Pacso County, this club may interest you.

http://www.secondamendmentclub.org/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts