Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...you know they say great minds think alike...so it's funny how I came across this site.

I ran for a couple of years a site known as floridashooters.com. I had some hosting issues...and with other sites that I was running I let the hosting provider go and let the site sit by the wayside...while being a member of the more established Florida Shooters Network.

Recently...I decided I might revive Florida Shooters and create it into a Florida concealed carry site...but I decided that the URL floridashooters.com was too generic and I might get better results in the search engines with a more specific URL.

My first choice? www.floridaconcealedcarry.com which...to my surprise was taken. Being that I am not necessarily interested in creating a competing site...just an excellent site for Florida concealed carry info and discussion...I decided to see what kind of site was housed at the URL...and so...here I am. :D

That all said...if there is anything I can do to help out with the site...I would be glad to. I have been a shooter all of my life...and have had my Florida Concealed permit since 1993...I am also an NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol and Rifle...as well as the owner of the very popular Florida Jeepers website...so I know a little about guns, websites and...well...Jeeps... ;)

By the way...I like how the site is shaping up...keep up the good work!

Frank

·
Administrator
806 Posts
Welcome Singlestack45. I'm glad you found this site. We are always looking for knowledgeable people to share their experiences and knowledge with new CCW people. Please stick around and we'll just have to make you one of the moderators on this forum. I just literally place this site online a few days ago and am still tweeking everything. I'm glad you like it.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Hi SingleStack45, welcome and I look forward to having some good learning discussions with you.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Don't you hate driving through S.C.?

My daughter is in NC

AFS

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome:drinks

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
I thought the same thing. Then I asked those who used it. Turns out it doesn't hurt the pants at all. I have now proven that to myself. :thumsup

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
This thread is interesting.
Original date in May of 2008. Dormant till High Seas Drifter posted this morning [On wrong thread, I think:grin], now singlestack is getting welcomed.

·
Registered
15,291 Posts
Welcome from Archer

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
This thread is interesting.
Original date in May of 2008. Dormant till High Seas Drifter posted this morning [On wrong thread, I think:grin], now singlestack is getting welcomed.
That's not it. HSD was a victim of a repeated issue. At least it was not me this time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
I thought the same thing. Then I asked those who used it. Turns out it doesn't hurt the pants at all. I have now proven that to myself. :thumsup
But sometimes this issue of the sneaking thread posting is just....funny...:rofl

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts