Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is all new to me. I realize it's easy to sign up for a ccw class and purchase a firearm but if you really want to be safe you have to read and learn from others. That's why I'm here and hope to learn alot.

·
Administrator
806 Posts
Welcome Yardman the the forum. Don't worry about you newness to concealed carry. We all went through that feeling. If you are willing to learn then this is the right place to do it. If we don't know the answer to any of your questions then we will point you to the right direction.

Welcome..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fla mom new to guns

Hi Yardman,

I'm in a similar situation. This is new to me also but you hear so many news about home invasion and even though I'm more North than you, I agree that everything that starts in the South typically slowly but surely make its way North. My husband owns his weapon and is currently awaiting his conceal permit but I think about when he's out and about with his weapon and I'm alone at home. I've already been to the range with him a few times but I'm actually considering a weapon for myself. I believe that too many women fall victim to criminal elements so we need to become more realistic about protecting ourselves and our families. Unfortunately those few seconds between calling 911 and the police being dispatched to our homes could make a big difference in our survival.

·
Registered
29 Posts
New Member Introduce Yourself

Hi, new member here. It's good to have a local forum to learn from. I thought I had posted in this section before, but I guess I messed up. :eek:
Anyway I hope to be able to contribute from time to time.

Safe and sane shooting everyone,

johnstuf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts