Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be an active member but since the little girl came along and then we moved to Tallahassee almost three years ago, forum time has gone by the wayside.

It's nice to see several familiar names are still actively posting and participating. It's equally entertaining to see the "lively debate" around current events. And boy do we ever have some EVENTS going on these days! To that end I wish the absolute best to everyone here and your loved ones.

I'm furloughed from the public school system for no telling how long - soooo, I hope to be taking sanity breaks from a 4 y/o and knocking around here more often.

Stay safe and keep a positive outlook,

Matt

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Great to hear from you, Matt. A time will come when time with a sweet little 4 year old IS a sanity break. :thumsup

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Welcome back!

We need to convince Mr Sports Drink to come on back.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great to hear from you, Matt. A time will come when time with a sweet little 4 year old IS a sanity break. :thumsup
Yes, this is true and I love her dearly but these days I'm beginning to feel hemmed in by my own shadow - lol!

·
Registered
15,046 Posts
Where the hell you been

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where the hell you been
Living a quiet, happy life, mostly offline, but now with all this extra time on my hands ... here I am!

I've been seeing news stories about panic buying of guns and ammo but all seems quiet here. I glanced quickly in the trading post and saw no AR's or 5.56 listed so I guess those stories are greatly exaggerated. ;)

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Living a quiet, happy life, mostly offline, but now with all this extra time on my hands ... here I am!

I've been seeing news stories about panic buying of guns and ammo but all seems quiet here. I glanced quickly in the trading post and saw no AR's or 5.56 listed so I guess those stories are greatly exaggerated. ;)
First... welcome back! :grin

This time the panic buyers are first-time gun owners.... freaking out about their own safety. They're buying at gun stores. Big run on ammo and guns.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a snow bird in Hobe Sound

Greet Conn.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,002 Posts
Hey Matt, Glad to see you back. Hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome back! I’m in the process of relocating to Tallahassee myself.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks y'all!

LabGuy, we LOVE it here! Especially, after living in Miami for 13 years ... moving here felt like winning the lottery :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts