Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HB 215: Possession or Use of a Firearm in a Sensitive Location

GENERAL BILL by Rayner-Goolsby

Possession or Use of a Firearm in a Sensitive Location; Defines "sensitive location"; prohibits possession or use of firearm in sensitive location; provides exceptions.

Here is a link to the PDF:

· Registered
5,276 Posts
Banned in public parks/state operated rec facilities. I guess that's one way to stop people fishing while carrying ARs. :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
16,967 Posts
Over-played their hand, by a WIDE margin. Therefore... will never pass.

· Registered
2,623 Posts
WOW! I go to many restaurants for dinner that serve alcohol. Now I would have to disarm for dinner or else have dinner at McDonalds,Wendy's,burger King,Five Guys, etc? This bill left very little room to even leave my house armed.

· Administrator
32,986 Posts
WOW! I go to many restaurants for dinner that serve alcohol. Now I would have to disarm for dinner or else have dinner at McDonalds,Wendy's,burger King,Five Guys, etc? This bill left very little room to even leave my house armed.
Nope, that Bill is not going anywhere and will most likely die in committee!

Reactions: Rick McC.

· Registered
16,967 Posts
Some progressive moron had a tyrannical wet dream and wrote it down as a bill.

Reactions: BeerHunter

· Administrator
32,986 Posts
Some progressive moron had a tyrannical wet dream and wrote it down as a bill.
Several morons, including the representative from my FL Congressional District, whom I DID NOT vote for. . . SCROOM! :mad:

Reactions: racer88

· Registered
2,152 Posts
From an openly queer, female, black, Democrat, from Saint Petersburg.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
F’ these morons! Basically they wanna ban ALL guns, from anywhere. Go the F’ back to Jersey & New York azzwholes! How ya gonna ban guns from parks & rec areas, when they are huge public hunting areas in Florida?? Great research dildos! Absolutely love the ideas of theses idiot liberals, proves total derangement!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts