Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,914 Posts
That's just too freakin' bizarre, not to mention frustrating and maddening.

"The Mitchells seek punitive damages for violations of the third, fourth and 14th Amendments, assault and battery, conspiracy, defamation, abuse of process, malicious prosecution, negligence and emotional distress." How about putting the bad cops in prison?

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
The state has the power, not the people, evidently! I hope they sue their collective Butts off!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Wow. And that commotion didn't tip off the person they wanted to watch? LEO also violated the fourth amendment. And people wonder why I sleep with an AR next to by bed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in Henderson, NV, and this has not made the local news. Surprising, as things like this usually get reported on soon after happening. We've had several controversial law enforcement issues the past several years. I'm wondering if there is more to this story, however, if even half of it is true, it's pretty disturbing.

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
So the question becomes, does LE have the lawful authority to commandeer your home? I'm not holding my breath expecting a judge to say no.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wow. How disgusting. I hope the DOJ gets involved, and starts filing charges against every officer who participated in this nonsense, but also whomever authorized this BS. I'd arrest any one of my co-workers if they ever did something like that.....Wow. Disgusting.

·
Registered
849 Posts
So the question becomes, does LE have the lawful authority to commandeer your home? I'm not holding my breath expecting a judge to say no.
My answer to your question would be a resounding "NO", but you're right. In this day and time a judge would simply say it's fine they can do what they want.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Wow. How disgusting. I hope the DOJ gets involved, and starts filing charges against every officer who participated in this nonsense, but also whomever authorized this BS. I'd arrest any one of my co-workers if they ever did something like that.....Wow. Disgusting.
How long can you hold your breath?. Civilian law enforcement has no right to commandeer private property. ...but that means nothing anymore

·
Registered
15,234 Posts
This is gonna get interesting. The crooked Clark County legal system (anybody remember Costco) vs the US Constitution and the people it purportedly protects.
:couchpopcorn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts