Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

Just retired and moved here from the Northern Adirondack Mountains (NYS). Looking forward to being involved with this terrific forum as I don't have a lot of knowledge regarding handguns and concealed carry. Rifles, especially Marlin lever actions, yes...handguns, no.

Best,
Dan

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Welcome! And, post some pics of your Marlin lever guns! I've only got one lever gun, so far. A Browning BL-22.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
Welcome from Orlando :clap

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Sarasota waving hi.

Guns are different in Fla as you're about to find out.

Get your CCW ASAP

AFS

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
Hi to all,

Just retired and moved here from the Northern Adirondack Mountains (NYS). Looking forward to being involved with this terrific forum as I don't have a lot of knowledge regarding handguns and concealed carry. Rifles, especially Marlin lever actions, yes...handguns, no.

Best,
Dan
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Dan 444! :wave

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

·
Registered
920 Posts
Welcome, this is an excellent forum with plenty of great information and wonderful people. We look forward to learning more about you, and I am sure we all would encourage you to apply for and get your CCW as soon as you are legally able too in Florida.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Greetings from Cape Coral, Dan. Excellent suggestions from BeerHunter BTW.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Welcome! You might want to look into membership in the Ocala Sportsmans’ Association if you are looking for a safe place to shoot.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dan from a snow bird in Hobe Sound

Greet Conn.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts