Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey my name is efrain owned alot of firearms sticking to the new Glock 23 for as long as i can. Plenty of cheap spare parts like a Honda! :laughing

edit: btw if you're ever down this way stop at action arms on highway 19 and the hernando/ Pasco county line Great people work there no jackasses like the rest here..

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Efrain, welcome!

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome Efrain. You can't go wrong with the Glock 23. Hold on to it forever. :pistols

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey my name is efrain owned alot of firearms sticking to the new Glock 23 for as long as i can. Plenty of cheap spare parts like a Honda! :laughing

edit: btw if you're ever down this way stop at action arms on highway 19 and the hernando/ Pasco county line Great people work there no jackasses like the rest here..
Hows it going? From St Pete during the week/Springhill on the weekends. Had my night sights installed there on my glock 19 very quick and price was right

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
From another Spring Hill'er

Welcome from another member in Spring Hill.

I (we - my wife and I) will definitely try Action Arms. We have been looking for a gun shop here in our new home. So far no luck - can't even get in the door without bumping into a "Firearms Not Welcome" sign.

Be seein' you soon - Do you work there?

:usa :wave

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Orange Park. Bout time You came out of the shadows and quit lurking. Know any good jokes?:grin

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Am I missing something here? Isn't this thread almost three years old? I don't know maybe I am just mistaken but this thread was dead and now people are saying welcome...

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Good catch.:doh

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Am I missing something here? Isn't this thread almost three years old? I don't know maybe I am just mistaken but this thread was dead and now people are saying welcome...
Why do you have to cloud the issue with logic and reason?!? JEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Why do you have to cloud the issue with logic and reason?!? JEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!
Lol yeah and still two people who should know better said welcome after my post. So people just respond without reading. Kind of foolish for people that carry weapons to overlook such obvious things.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts