Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Orlando,
I figure it's time that I go ahead and do a "formal" introduction of myself. I started lurking around this forum about a month ago and I'm very grateful for all the useful info and opinions I've been able to pull from the site. Especially nice to see that I'm not alone as I anxiously await the arrival of my CWL (App mailed 16 Sept, check cashed 2 Oct, CWL arrived... to be continued).

I'm a FL native, FSU grad, spent over 8 years in the Air Force and I've been in Orlando a couple of years now. Recently bought a HK USP compact 40which I LOVE and I'm looking forward to carrying her with me everywhere I can once my plastic arrives in the mail. In the mean time, I've been spending lots of time at the range and will be starting a little IDPA shooting within the next month or so... really excited about IDPA, should be a blast.

Take care,
RS

License permitting, looking forward to the silent Nacho run on the 20 Jan.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum RckShrk. I think Orlando is represented very well in this forum. :thumsup

·
Registered
563 Posts
Glad you decided to join us! There's quite a few of us vets here.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome to our pack RckShrk. You guys in Orlando are thick in here. :thumsup

·
Super Moderator
6,153 Posts
Welcome, RckShrk,

There are several of us from the Orlando area. Kinda makes you wonder if any of us have ever passed each other while out and about and didn't know it.

Thank you for your service in the Air Force.

MamaBear

·
Registered
252 Posts
Good Guys vs. Bad Guys in Orlando

Although I suspect we may still be outnumbered, it's nice to see the number of armed good guys rising in Orlando.

As for MamaBear's comment about passing each other, the odds are good some of us have crossed paths... at the range or in the grocery store. If ever we wanted to throw an Orlando get together or have an Orlando range day, that might even be more fun than a silent Nacho run.

Welcome to the forum RckShrk!

- Str8Shooter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts