Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you fine gun lovers, just kind of found this site while looking for ccw classes. Love the site so far and look forward to picking some of you alls brains for more knowledge. I moved to florida 2 years ago from Michigan and I'm still learning where some places are. So if any of ya know of any good firearms stores or gun shows around me feel free to shout em' out. Well have a Happy New year and look forward to talking with you all again soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Greetings neighbor!
From Port Charlotte here

:drinks

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum Poorboy :thumsup.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome from the swamp over by the Space Center. Enjoy. :drinks

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I'm just North of you in Nokomis

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum, poorboy.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Welcome Poorboy, we won't hold the fact that you are from Michigan against you. ( Said from an Ohio State Buckeye fan :D )

Glad to have you on board. :drinks There are a good bunch of people here, so settle in and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Poorboy, Welcome to the forum :thumsup

·
Super Moderator
6,153 Posts
Love the site so far and look forward to picking some of you alls brains for more knowledge.
You'll starve to death if you pick my brain but luckily for you there are plenty of knowledgeable brains here for you to pick.

Welcome,

MamaBear

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Poorboy, welcome to our little pack (well little seems relative now because we are growing). Any questions, ask away. Very knowledgable group here. Enjoy! :drinks

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
You'll starve to death if you pick my brain but luckily for you there are plenty of knowledgeable brains here for you to pick.

Welcome,

MamaBear
I don't know Mama, your brain looks just fine to me!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts