Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I was born and raised in South Florida, so I'm also a Florida Native.

I've had a CWP for over 25 years, and a Ham license since 2014. I have since relocated to North Florida.

I'm assuming everyone on this forum has their CWP, and are all Law Abiding Gun Owners,
so I would like to invite all of you to join the "Three Percenters-Originals" Patriot Group, at: https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

It's Free to join, and if you have your CWP, you should have No Problem being Vetted, but because of the Anti-Gun Politics we are all experiencing now, Americans are joining everyday, so vetting may take several months.

I'm not trying to steal members away from this site, I just believe as Gun Owners, and 2nd Amendment Supporters, we should all be on the same page. The Marxists in America, (The Enemy Within) are pushing very hard against our Constitutional Rights now, but I believe if we all work together, we will easily defeat them...

Trump 2020!

·
Super Moderator
26,610 Posts
Welcome again to FCC from Palm Beach County, MOVINGTARGET! :wave

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Welcome from Jax in the San Pablo area

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
hello

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Zone 2.

Already a vetted member.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Welcome from Lakeland, It's all fun and games untill it comes down to blood and bullets.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
6,003 Posts
Welcome from South Florida.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank You Starfist52, I know the San Pablo area of Jacksonville, I drove a Dump Truck for Mid-Florida Hauling when they widened San Pablo, and JTB, we hauled the lime rock in there, so the traffic in Jacksonville keeps moving.

Well, sometimes it's moving...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts