Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this group searching about the Florida CCW. Looks like a good group with lots of information. I am a member of several online forums and I look forward to being a member if this one. I recieved my FL permit earlier this month however I did carry for a number of years in Va.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome:drinks

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome dually :thumsup. We look forward to your participation here.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Dually, welcome to our pack.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been reading through the threads here most of the day and until 2am last night. Can some one tell me how long has this forum been active?

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been reading through the threads here most of the day and until 2am last night. Can some one tell me how long has this forum been active?
Wow. Believe it or not it's been over five months. It feels like longer. We have many good members here.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
dually,

Lucky you for already having your license.

Virginia is beautiful. We were there this summer for a visit. I like Thomas Jefferson so it's hard not to like Virginia. There is a bag I want from the Monticello site that says "I cannot live without books." Of course, you have to be a book geek to appreciate such a beautiful saying.

Welcome to our corner of the cyber world.

MamaBear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts