Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I reg. a while back and forgot about this forum , chalk it up to CRS and old age, I'm a CCP hold from the beginning lived in Orlando ( from 70 to 80) till the mouse took it over, moved to Brevard county in 1980, just an old hillbilly from NE Tn Mnt's, and was born with a firearm in my hands :pistols
ooops wrong place , told I was old

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome TnRebel. Look forward to some of your wisdom. :drinks

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum TnRebel. My kids are still young but I want them to grow up safely with guns around them like you did. We look forward to your input here. :thumsup

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Welcome TnRebel,

I was born in TN but was there for only about a year. My dad was stationed in Labrador at the time I was born so mom went back to live with her mom till the baby was born. That would be me. I love the place though and still have relatives there + my best friend from high school lives there.

Look forward to hearing your wisdom and experience with guns. I'm a newbie at it all but love learning.

MamaBear

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome from the swamp here in Brevard County. Enjoy. :drinks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome:drinks

BTW My momma is from Knoxville and my daddy is from Cleveland.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thanks y'all lady's and gentleman y'all sure make a fellow feel at home for sure . I'm an old Jar head ( Marine) from the Vietnam aria so you might say I have a lil time with a weapon in my hands, I have shot every thing from a 22 to a 50-BMG and now into black powder from the 1800's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts