Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm really glad to be here. I'm new to the CCW world but no stranger to firearms as I have served in the military. I've had my CWP for about a month now and carry religously. My current carry weapons are a Glock 19 complete with a Crimson Trace lasergrip and a brand new Springfield XD .45 ACP service model complete with Trijicon night sites that I purchased last week (my personal favorite). I use Federal Hydra-Shok ammunition in both for SD and I am extremely satisfied with both weapons.
Anyway, I am anxious to talk to all of you and can't wait to "soak up" all of the information that you can provide this rookie as I have many questions for you guys.
Talk to you soon..

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey everyone,
I'm really glad to be here. I'm new to the CCW world but no stranger to firearms as I have served in the military. I've had my CWP for about a month now and carry religously. My current carry weapons are a Glock 19 complete with a Crimson Trace lasergrip and a brand new Springfield XD .45 ACP service model complete with Trijicon night sites that I purchased last week (my personal favorite). I use Federal Hydra-Shok ammunition in both for SD and I am extremely satisfied with both weapons.
Anyway, I am anxious to talk to all of you and can't wait to "soak up" all of the information that you can provide this rookie as I have many questions for you guys.
Talk to you soon..
Welcome to the forum! There's a bunch of us here that are new so feel comfortable asking anything you want.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Hello RockyK9 and welcome to the site.

You are a step ahead of several of us who are in the waiting period in anticipation of receiving our licenses in mail. Mine should be here in the next month give or take a week or two. They cashed my check on July 25th.

You are fortunate to have military experience. You've had training that some of us could only hope for. I'm looking forward in you sharing some of your wisdom.

MamaBearto2, one of several ladies here among the men

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello RockyK9 and welcome to the site.

You are a step ahead of several of us who are in the waiting period in anticipation of receiving our licenses in mail. Mine should be here in the next month give or take a week or two. They cashed my check on July 25th.

You are fortunate to have military experience. You've had training that some of us could only hope for. I'm looking forward in you sharing some of your wisdom.

MamaBearto2, one of several ladies here among the men
I will definitely answer any questions that I can. I believe that the wait still might be a couple of months even after they cash the check. Not positive because I sent a money order...

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum RockyK9. We look forward to your input and also to answering any questions you may have.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum RockyK9. We look forward to your input and also to answering any questions you may have.
Thanks for the welcome...
I have a question but should I direct it to the proper forum or just ask away?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Thanks for the welcome...
I have a question but should I direct it to the proper forum or just ask away?
Ideally, if there is a forum that fits your question you should post it there. I don't know if the resources who can best answer the question would be watching this thread.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
RockyK9, welcome to the pack of sheepdogs. Look forward to interactions with you. Just remember, no question is a dumb question. :thumsup

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
RockyK9,

Welcome to the club!! :drinks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts