Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stumbled across the site while surfing the web. Been around guns my whole life. Had my concealed weapons license for several years now but due to the ever growing number of tweakers/crackheads in the area, i've recently started to carry 24/7. Any way glad to find the site and excited to meet and talk to you guys.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
And now we have Jacksonville representing concealed carry. Welcome Dozer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. It looks like FCC.com is pretty new :cool:. I'll have tell others about this site. Thanks for creating and allowing me to be apart of.

·
Registered
16,870 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Um... Hey Barbie... This post is over 5 years old.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
And fast on the delete button.:bowdown

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
Not really.... i was replying to other thread and got posted here... just tried it 5 times and got redirected every time. Not the first time and when this happen I get really upset. #$%##. Big Brother nosing old threads that nobody is reading.. really. #$%#$#.

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
It would be nice when the administration feels the need to add (or delete) something to an old thread, to do it without sneaking into old posts. Really. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,291 Posts
:rofl :rofl

·
Registered
15,291 Posts
:rofl :rofl :rofl

This is going SO well

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
:rofl

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Ya'll think we can get a 1000 posts out of this one?:dunno

·
Registered
15,291 Posts
Damn sure gonna try :grin

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Well, I'd like to welcome this person to the forums. I'm not sure if he'll get this message, since their last activity was in August of 2008, but just in case... :thumsup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts