Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from SW Gainesville. I usually frequent DC forums and saw a member there with a link to a FLCC forum in his signature, and thought to myself, FINALLY! I've only been shooting and into guns for about 2 years, but I'm a young guy with lots of learning to do. Happy to be here and help the forums grow. :)

- Pete

·
Administrator
806 Posts
Welcome Freedomhdm and we are glad you joined us. We just opened our doors here over a week or so ago and we are growing steadily. There was a need for a Florida specific carry site and we want to fill it. It's good to have you here.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Hey Freedomhdm you recognize my signature in the DC forum. I'm happy you followed the link here. I love DC forum but this local Florida forum is something I've always wanted. Welcome and lets make it grow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmhmm that was you for sure. I recognize your post about the ex wife and her issue with your guns! :D

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Mmhmm that was you for sure. I recognize your post about the ex wife and her issue with your guns! :D
Yep that was me with the crazy ex. She calm down about the whole thing. And I stood my ground.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome freedomhdm, glad you joined.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts