Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just found this forum tonight. Lots of good reading here. Been around guns all my life. All rifles and shotguns tho, hunter from up north. Moved here in 84 and got away from it till just recently. Been thinking about it for a while and decided at the last gun show to apply for a ccw and bought a handgun.
Wanted to get one just in case our leaders keep playing with the 2nd ammendment. I love my country but im not impressed with the leadership pickens. anyway, Got to close for comfort to a couple of shootings here and decided that was enough. No I was not involved, people I have met were. first gun was a keltec pf9. kicks a bit but I like it. Just bought a springfield xd 9mm 4". will try it out tommorrow. lookin forward to sharing and talking about responsibilitys of carrying. I have become more humble and forgiving since I began to carry. Really dont want any confrontations and will try to avoid at all costs. But if backed into a corner....................?????

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome Chevrhunder454. It's good to have you here

·
Super Moderator
3,105 Posts
Welcome aboard! It's crazy down here in South Florida and much more comforting to carry concealed.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome Chevthunder454. I agree with FLRon, it is a little crazy down here in S. FL. :drinks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts