Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member for a while but never intro'd myself to the group. I'm native Floridian born in the early 60s and have lived (nearly) all my life in Broward County. I'm strong advocate for the 2nd Amendment as I believe each of us has an inherent right to defend ourselves and what we love. I shoot primarily pistol and also reload all my ammo.

Best regards,

Brian

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Welcome to FCC from neighboring Palm Beach County, Florida Cracker! :wave

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville

·
Registered
887 Posts
Glad you decided to introduce yourself, I would take some time to tell you how awesome this forum is, well ran, and welcoming members, but as you seem to have been here a while I will spare you that. I will continue to say though, that you get more out than you put in so looking forward to your contributions. Welcome, Tampa here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts