Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks call me Gene, and I have no problem with that. How many gun ranges are there in or near Bradenton?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Welcome from Lakeland, I'm not from that area so just google it the state run ones are cheaper.

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
Not much of an introduction but welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Gene Simmon! :wave

Also don't know the answer to your question but try "Where to Shoot" app from the Google or iPhone store.

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Welcome from Orlando :thumsup

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome aboard! Please define near.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Welcome from Tampa Bay. :wave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from up the road in Riverview. BTW there is a Shoot Straight location on I believe University BLVD on the Bradenton/Sarasota border.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Welcome
There are 2 High Noon ranges nearby.
Shoot Straight on University just east of 310
And Take Aim on 301 just south of University
Go down to Venice and there's the an outdoor range run by the state.

AFS

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Welcome!

I've been a fan of your band since the mid-70s! ;)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
...and welcome aboard from Cape Coral

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome aboard. My favorite range is Manatee Gun and Archery, located about 20 miles east on SR64. The offer pistol, rifle out to 600 yds, and 5-stand shotgun. Another indoor not listed before is Bullseye in Palmetto.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts