Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum about a week ago. So glad I did. I'm a newby to all this. Bought my first gun (Sigma 9mm) a few months ago (which I have already shot about 500 rounds) and took the concealed weapons class and mailed off the application a couple of months ago, I am just patiently waiting now. Thanks....

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome Sigma9MM. Lots to read and understand and it's good to have a resource like this.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome- mailed my paperwork one month ago and also patiently waiting

well maybe not patiently exactly

:drinks

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the Forum Sigma feel free to ask any questions nice informative crowd here.:drinks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome aboard--we're glad to have you! The wait gets shorter every day and you're getting due.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome Sigma9MM. Great crew here, lot of experience, and some great interactions await you.:drinks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome!

Heya Sigma, welcome! Looks like you and I have the same battle buddy, but I got mine late last month. Still haven't had a chance to go put it through it's paces as yet. :smack

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome aboard :thumsup

·
Registered
252 Posts
Glad to see more folks from Orlando here. I live on the SE side of town myself. My wife has her CWL already and I'm (hopefully) within a month from receiving mine.

Glad to have more of us out there.

- Str8Shooter

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sigma9mm, Welcome to the forum :drinks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts