Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
House Rep. Kayley Tuck has filed Bill HB 1205, "2nd Amendment Preservation Act." in Florida. Currently in the "Criminal Justice and and Public Safety" subcommittee.

We need to contact all our state reps and push this through. See Below.

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
With the RINOs in the Florida Legislature, I don't see this passing out of Committee, but I'll try and add it to my other correspondence to both Florida and Federal Legislators. :unsure:

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
With the RINOs in the Florida Legislature, I don't see this passing out of Committee, but I'll try and add it to my other correspondence to both Florida and Federal Legislators. :unsure:
Hi Mr. BH .. In these tough times it's hard to keep up hope in most respects . It seems to me that it's about the only way we have chance to do anything . I'll join with you & Mr. Ff above and contact who & when i can .. Thanks 'Gunner'

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Good luck y’all. As a return to Florida is likely for us eventually, I watch this stuff as intently as any of you.

Unfortunately, given current politics I fear the 2nd Amendment, at least as we’ve known for over 2 centuries, like the country as a whole is about to fall.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Good luck y’all. As a return to Florida is likely for us eventually, I watch this stuff as intently as any of you.

Unfortunately, given current politics I fear the 2nd Amendment, at least as we’ve known for over 2 centuries, like the country as a whole is about to fall.
Mr. RadTek , Understood and just maybe we can get some real Repub's in the upcoming elections . Other than that , I guess maybe things will have to change in other ways ? .. It's a wait and see game & extremely unfortunate ! :unsure:

p.s. - We did have some 'Rino's in the last year or so .. Vote Them Out ! :mad:

·
Registered
43 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts