Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thankful for this forum and the friends I've made as a result.

I'm thankful for my family... that my son is home (from playing hockey up north) and my daughter, who is happy, healthy, and cancer-free.

I'm thankful that I was born an American and live in the most prosperous, most free country ever on the planet.

Best wishes to all of you!

·
Super Moderator
26,638 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my family and that they are all healthy. I'm thankful for my many friends, including many here on this forum. With all the sincerity I can muster, I too am very thankful that one certain friend's daughter, whom I've said many a prayer for at weekly Mass, is healthy and cancer-free!

I am very thankful to have been born an American, to have been given the privilege to serve and continue to serve in her defense, to have the opportunity to work hard and build a prosperous life for myself and my family, and that we all live in the country that is the greatest defender of liberty the world has ever known.

God bless America!
:flag

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am VERY thankful that we have a GOOD president in office that LOVES this country.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my family and that they are all healthy. I'm thankful for my many friends, including many here on this forum. With all the sincerity I can muster, I too am very thankful that one certain friend's daughter, whom I've said many a prayer for at weekly Mass, is healthy and cancer-free!

I am very thankful to have been born an American, to have been given the privilege to serve and continue to serve in her defense, to have the opportunity to work hard and build a prosperous life for myself and my family, and that we all live in the country that is the greatest defender of liberty the world has ever known.

God bless America!
:flag
Awww... thanks. You're a good egg with a lovely family. ;)

And, she's a heckuva shooter, too! I'm thankful for that... and that we have a (new for her) hobby that we can share!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving from the road all. Will be home for Christmas. Although this is a good family holiday I chose Christmas. Will mean more to the kids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts