Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yea his weekend taking the wife shopping at the gunshow for her new gun she wants a revolver so ill just let her pick out her new gun whynot its hers lol.:laughing

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I'm surprised Disney is letting Orlando host the gun show. I'm sure their rat lawyers can find some wording that extends their property over the entirety of Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, et al.

Down with The Rat!

-JT

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gun show coming to Orlando

Went to the last Orlando gun show with my bride of 47 years and went home with a NIB Charter Arms Pathfinder .22lr stainless 2" snubby for her to shoot at the range. She wanted to try a revolver. :) Our SS Ruger Mark II with the 6 7/8" bull barrel and the Leupold scope gets a little heavy after 200 rounds or so. Gottta love it when the Mrs. wants another gun! I happen to like my Walther P22. Of course, I like them all including my Kel-Tec P32. :laughing

Safe and sane shooting everyone,

johnstuf

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Went to the last Orlando gun show with my bride of 47 years and went home with a NIB Charter Arms Pathfinder .22lr stainless 2" snubby for her to shoot at the range. She wanted to try a revolver. :) Our SS Ruger Mark II with the 6 7/8" bull barrel and the Leupold scope gets a little heavy after 200 rounds or so. Gottta love it when the Mrs. wants another gun! I happen to like my Walther P22. Of course, I like them all including my Kel-Tec P32. :laughing

Safe and sane shooting everyone,

johnstuf
PICS PICS PICS Please

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'll be there in the morning...fat guy...shaved head....wearing a black Florida Shooters Network t-shirt...walking around with a guy in a wheel chair.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I made it to the gun show this Saturday, and picked up my AR lowers from Spike's Tactical (via group buy). Very nice...I can't wait to start getting the other parts and building it.

Whenever I can afford them.

Anyhow...

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay long, as I had to drive to Tampa, but from what I saw, it looked like it had more variety than the Melbourne gun show.

Another thing I noticed: seemed to be a lot more idiots of the sort who wear their pants hanging halfway down their rear. That was a bit disconcerting. Hopefully, they don't qualify to buy anything.

Spike's Tactical: great folks to deal with. Based in Apopka. All the staff who were at the show were friendly. Lower looks to be really nice quality, though it's my first and I don't have a lot to base that on. Will likely do business with them repeatedly.

-JT

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Funny thing about the area the gun show is held its considered to be a high crime area but who in thier right mind gonna commit a crime at a gun show where all the sheepdogs hang out :laughing perfect point if a thief knows a house has an alarm he will just go to the next one. easy to assume everyone there is ARMED:pistols

1 - 10 of 10 Posts