Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good honest shop to use in S. W. Florida. So far my luck here has been less then good to put it mildly. Would like to use some one local to Lee and Collier counties but so not much of any sucess theres alway's the internet though. But I would rather support local business if possible. Any sugestion's ro thoughts welcomed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
action arms inc in spring hill off of u.s 19 and the hernando/ pasco county line road they are law enforcement suppliers and give a 10% discount if you're ems, police, etc they have a website but its not really up and running really good guys there Dave and John really low prices also no ripoffs :drinks

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
RE: Gun Shops

You might try going to the Suncoast Gun Show. In the past some of the locals have set up booths there. My uncle still lives down there so I'll ask him which places he goes to these days.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Fowler Firearms has good prices, an indoor range and good people working there. About 1000ft south of them is a shop called Tactical. I have been in there a few times and they seem to have some serious tactical choices. You can piece together an AR-15 in any price range you want. Pistols and gear also. So right there are 2 shops on Fowler within 1/4 mile of each other. In Ft Myers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
gun shops

Looking for a good honest shop to use in S. W. Florida. So far my luck here has been less then good to put it mildly. Would like to use some one local to Lee and Collier counties but so not much of any sucess theres alway's the internet though. But I would rather support local business if possible. Any sugestion's ro thoughts welcomed.
For the best prices on gun in the area go to Coate of arms North Fort Myers:cool:

as far as fowler goes:rolf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts