Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Been trying to catch up on posts, was gone on 3 month business trip to Mass. 3 months without a gun on me!

We do a lot of gun, knife disarms. Look the same except the defender starts with hands up, chest level position. Would seem to be in a faster starting position to disarm
Not many of us walk around with our hands up, and unless asked to get your hands up, moving them from waist to raised can be negative consequences. If you can start hands at side, gun to head and do the disarm 100% of the time, it's not necessary to raise the hands to get closer to the gun. Learn to disarm the hardest way [ longest distance from hands to gun ] and everything else is just so ho hum. :grin

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
Sent an alert on post # 23.

If I was a mod on this forum, they’d be banned by now.

On the forum where I do have Admin. level access; I’ll give them one chance to see if they’d like to become an advertiser on the forum. If not, then the next post of a similar nature I find; they’re permanently banned.

They’ve made two such posts this morning.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
^^ Rick, looks like the mods removed the post (I saw it earlier too). Now it appears you are asking to ban HSD. He has it coming though. :thumsup :rofl

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sent an alert on post # 23.

If I was a mod on this forum, they’d be banned by now.

On the forum where I do have Admin. level access; I’ll give them one chance to see if they’d like to become an advertiser on the forum. If not, then the next post of a similar nature I find; they’re permanently banned.

They’ve made two such posts this morning.
I sent an alert early this morning on the spammer as well.

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
^^ Rick, looks like the mods removed the post (I saw it earlier too). Now it appears you are asking to ban HSD. He has it coming though. :thumsup :rofl
HEY! What the jabbersnot?!?! :grin

I reported the two posts, too. Looks like the mods swept 'em up!

Eh, probably did have it coming. :laughing

-on Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,339 Posts
HEY! What the jabbersnot?!?! :grin

I reported the two posts, too. Looks like the mods swept 'em up!

Eh, probably did have it coming. :laughing

-on Tapatalk
Folks, yes edgehill took care of this and thanks for all the "reported post" for the spammer in question. We're pretty diligent around here and although we'd like to be able to see and take care of things immediately as they happen, we mods have jobs or otherwise live lives, too and might not see the "reported post" until several hours after the infraction. I myself was behind a firewall most of the day and by the time I came out around 16:30 and got on FCC, edghill had taken care of the spammer hours earlier.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :drinks

21 - 31 of 31 Posts