Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I visited GT Distributors in Orange Park.

I scored some Federal .380 ball for $25 a box, they currently have no purchase limits. I saw 9mm, 40 S&W, 5.56 and a few odd rifle calibers. Not the greatest price, but .380 is rare and I have a new SWaMPy 380 EZ to feed. OK, I admit I'm getting old and arthritic, unlike most of the young pups around here. I swear I've got two more WWB 100 round Boxes here somewhere...looking at pile of ammo boxes...always the one on the bottom...grrr.

In the recycled gun case they had some overpriced Glock trade-ins and some interesting S&W Model 64-7 revolvers with the heavy barrel, variable condition (I did not inspect, nor do I guarantee) for $300. Considerably down from earlier in the year.

Geoff
Who is not expanding his S&W wheelie collection any time soon.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I was just up in JAX (at Shooters) with my brother - the store on University & Philips Hwy.
They had a very nice selection of guns in-stock.
I wasn't really looking to spend money, so I paid little attention to the prices, but I don't recall them being shockingly outrageous, or anything.
Maybe even reasonable for the times.

Anyway -- I gifted my Mossberg 590 Shockwave to my older brother (complete with scabbard, and red tiny laser), and box of #00.
So, that's one less gun for me.

More than enough "excuse" to start planning a 6.5 Creedmoor rig for distance. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts