Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. New to SW Florida (Naples area) from Maryland earlier this year. Got my CC license late this summer and just picked up a new Sig P365 about a week ago. For those familiar with Maryland, you'll understand when I say I'm new to the CC party. Unb elievable (but, great) how different the attitudes are here. Looking forward to learn from the folks here who have been at this for a while.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Welcome from Tampa Bay :wave

·
Super Moderator
6,002 Posts
Welcome from South Florida on the opposite coast from you.

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
Hi folks. New to SW Florida (Naples area) from Maryland earlier this year. Got my CC license late this summer and just picked up a new Sig P365 about a week ago. For those familiar with Maryland, you'll understand when I say I'm new to the CC party. Unb elievable (but, great) how different the attitudes are here. Looking forward to learn from the folks here who have been at this for a while.
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Arce! :wave

Welcome back to America and Liberty (for now). I worked in Maryland as a DoN Civil Servant for 30 years and watched that state turn into The Democratic People's Republik of Maryland during that time. When I left in 2017, I was never so happy than to see that place disappear in my rear view mirror for the last time as I crossed over the Route 301 bridge into Virginia on my last moving trip South back to Florida, where Mrs. BeerHunter and I have always called "home" despite being residents of the DPRofMD for longer than anywhere else in our lives. Now I'm sincerely hoping that there aren't enough short sighted left-wing voters in Florida, many of them Florida natives and augmented by those migrating to Florida for better weather and all of them voting to turn Florida into a state with policies and taxes like the places so many are leaving behind.

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome from Fort Myers.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Welcome from Lakeland, we like it 2nd amendment friendly so please vote to keep it that way.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Welcome from Cape Coral.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm very tardy with my welcome. Just the same, I'm happy to see another FCC member.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts