Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my Dad used to say that, so I borrowed it...

Great to be back in the USA! I was gone for while in Europe and was just lurking here for MANY years. Now I am back in S. Florida for good. I REALLY picked a great time to return... oh well at least the gun stores are still open!!! Unfortunately I allowed my license to expire, but will take care of that as soon as this craziness is over again.

Thanks to all who contribute, I have really read so much here and this has been a link back to Florida while I was in Europe!!

Cheers,

William

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
my Dad used to say that, so I borrowed it...

Great to be back in the USA! I was gone for while in Europe and was just lurking here for MANY years. Now I am back in S. Florida for good. I REALLY picked a great time to return... oh well at least the gun stores are still open!!! Unfortunately I allowed my license to expire, but will take care of that as soon as this craziness is over again.

Thanks to all who contribute, I have really read so much here and this has been a link back to Florida while I was in Europe!!

Cheers,

William
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, der_ami! :wave

If you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,716 Posts