Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just a quick note. Former military, former law enforcement here. Currently living in Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Hi,

Just a quick note. Former military, former law enforcement here. Currently living in Central Florida.
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Deptydog90 and thank you for your service!

Also, since you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Deptydog90 and thank you for your service!

Also, since you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:
Thanks. I will check out the links. As for Florida Carry, I plan on joining when I get paid.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Greetings from Cape Coral...

·
Super Moderator
6,057 Posts
Welcome from South Florida

1 - 17 of 17 Posts