Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range a couple days ago and rented a 30 and 33. I found that with my smaller hands the 33 with a pierce grip extension is the route I'm gonna go. I was researching the ballistics of a .45 ACP and a .357 Sig and found the .357 to have higher velocity and energy than the .45. I also liked the smaller grip of the 33 compared to the 30 and the 30SF. Got quoted a price of $525 with a grip extension and two Glock 32 mags. Of course it also came with the other standard issue gear. What are some draw backs to the 33 compared to the 30 that people have learned from carry? I know the rounds are a bit more price wise but for the increase in speed and energy I feel it is a good compromise. Any opinions, comments, suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Vern

·
Registered
115 Posts
The feel of the grip is very important when considering a carry weapon. It makes you train for longer periods because of the lack of discomfort. The Glock 33 also conceals very well. Both are good guns but you can't go wrong with the Glock 33. I liked the higher capacity of the Glock 23 that's the only reason I got rid of the G33.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts