Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 2 firearms over the past 3 years ( 9mm and 12Ga,) and each time they came back as conditional. It has been at least a year since my last purchase and I have yet to hear anything contrary to my ownership.:2thumsup

I would like to get my CCW as things just get weirder in the world. My concern is that I may get dinged for the conditionals. How do I find out the final status of the conditionals and is there any effect on getting a CCW?:dunno
I meet all the outlined qualifications for a CCW.

·
Registered
13,040 Posts
Should have no effect on licensing. Conditionals are given when the FDLE cannot verify an adjudication or other circumstance within the legally prescribed time limit in our SHALL ISSUE State. IF no negative result turns up after that time, your conditional becomes permanent.

It should not effect your licensing but might delay it until explanation is provided for the information that caused the red flag on the weapons eligibility check. It may be due to erroneous association of your name with someone else (common in weapons checks since no prints are involved) or disposition on an arrest for which you were eventually acquitted or had adjudicated favorably.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts