Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,260 Posts
Update: Charges aganst Chauvin now upgraded to Murder II. Also, the other ex-officers have been arrested and charged with "Aiding/abetting a Murder II."

·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts
Me thinks maybe the anarchists still won't stop. :unsure:🍿

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Update: Charges aganst Chauvin now upgraded to Murder II. Also, the other ex-officers have been arrested and charged with "Aiding/abetting a Murder II."
I truly hope this will minimize the protests and accompanying looters.🙏

·
Registered
54,299 Posts
Me thinks maybe the anarchists still won't stop. :unsure:🍿
You bet they're not going to stop, the agenda isn't about someone dying, it's about continuing the anarchy, the left is behind it, and they aren't going to quit until the real bullets come out and people have had enough

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
You bet they're not going to stop, the agenda isn't about someone dying, it's about continuing the anarchy, the left is behind it, and they aren't going to quit until the real bullets come out and people have had enough
Yep. It won’t stop until regular folks have had enough, and start taking the bastards out. The fact that people won’t make a stand for what’s right is what’s got us to where we are now. It really is that simple. As I’ve probably said a time or two before; the tail is wagging the dog.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts