Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,123 Posts
One of the downsides of term limits is that when these unethical politicians (an oxymoron, I know) are term-limited feel they can do as they wish with no real repercussions from their constituents that elected them. Not sure what the fix is, perhaps a recall provision in Florida, but something needs to change! :dunno

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
One of the downsides of term limits is that when these unethical politicians (an oxymoron, I know) are term-limited feel they can do as they wish with no real repercussions from their constituents that elected them. Not sure what the fix is, perhaps a recall provision in Florida, but something needs to change! :dunno
Forgive my ignorance, but FL does not have a recall provision? I know Michigan did.

EDIT: I just looked it up, in FL it does not apply to elected officials like state reps... : censored

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but FL does not have a recall provision? I know Michigan did.

EDIT: I just looked it up, in FL it does not apply to elected officials like state reps... : censored
That does, indeed, suck! I mean, even the DPRNJ has a recall provision after 1 year of service in the current term for state pols.... In fact, they tried to use it on the Sen. Pres, a couple of years ago. Of course, it failed, but the provision is there... :dunno

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Very true but not ALWAYS a downside!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,092 Posts
Bob Rose had Perry on his radio show today in Gainesville and let him have it over his vote. The turd said he voted to support the bill "as a courtesy"

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Bob Rose had Perry on his radio show today in Gainesville and let him have it over his vote. The turd said he voted to support the bill "as a courtesy"
As a courtesy to who?

·
Registered
15,092 Posts
That wasn't clear. Probably Bloomberg

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Galvano needs to put his money where his mouth is and go out and enforce some laws before he suggests anything new.

A few weeks in battle rattle ought to stop him from being so mouthy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts