Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a lightly used Mossberg 590A1 #51668.

It has about 100 rounds buck/slug through the tube. It will keep “brenneke” style slugs on a man sized target out to 75 yards. The front sight is bright orange and is quick to pickup with the rear ghost ring. The trigger guard and safety are made of steel and it has the heavy walled barrel that the “A1” models are known for. Action is smooth and foolproof. It is equipped with a bayonet lug that will fit all AR15/M16 style bayonets. If you request, I will throw in the bayonet shown in the pics below.

I'm in Lehigh Acres which is Southwest Florida for those who are geographically challenged.

I am asking $550 firm. Might consider trade involving a Stevens 200 or Savage 10 rifle (short action).

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image_4.jpg image_5.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disregard the option to trade for a Stevens 200 or Savage short action. Looks like I just won one online. :thumsup

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
Damn good deal but too long for me :(

·
Banned
8,392 Posts
Too long? Its perfect for pinning zombies to the wall. Keeps you out of swiping range.:2thumsup
i would want a auto loader or hybrid for that actually had my eye on the new tec 12 from TriStar for awhile. I'd take a good old 500 with a 18", my buddy just purchased the LE version of the above gun and loves it. Too bad the finish was defect and the metal was soft like butter, mossberg is taking care of it with shipping on his dime...

He payed way over 600 and this right here is a deal!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would want a auto loader or hybrid for that actually had my eye on the new tec 12 from TriStar for awhile. I'd take a good old 500 with a 18", my buddy just purchased the LE version of the above gun and loves it. Too bad the finish was defect and the metal was soft like butter, mossberg is taking care of it with shipping on his dime...

He payed way over 600 and this right here is a deal!
Yeah, but can you mount a bayonet? :dunno

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
590 is the only shotgun to pass every test the military threw at it with flying colors..... bad mamma jamma for sure.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agree. We had 4 of them (shorter versions) in my platoon, over "there". They would do a real number on a lock or door hinge.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Carried one over "there" during boardings. I've commented numerous times on here about how they would take salt air, sand storms, going in the drink, being slammed into any and everything, and still not care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.