Florida Concealed Carry banner

FS: EoTech 512 A65 $300

Central Florida 
Tags
eotech
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  zukiguy 
#1 ·
Howdy,
With the Christmas season upon us this is probably a bad time to try and sell gun gear but I'll give it a shot. I got this last summer to go on my shiny new AR. It's only had a total of about 400 rounds run to get it sighted in and then some plinking.

I'm left eye dominant but have the accursed astigmatism that's turning the view through the sight to garbage. I took photos and they look great as well as the view when looking with my right eye. So, the problem is with me...not the optic. I really wanted to love this sight but my aging eyesight won't let me :thumbsdwn:thumbsdwn

This was purchased from Joe Bob Outfitters last summer so I'm about 99.9% sure this is authentic. EoTech didn't balk when I registered the serial# for warranty purposes.

Everything is there in the really cool plastic case supplied by EoTech.

$300 Delivered USPS insured CONUS. Photos of the actual unit and/or the view through it available on request.

#2 ·
You do know that you can sell it back to EOTECH for the same price you paid for it, right?
http://www.eotechinc.com/return-authorization-request-form

I still like the scopes but they just settled with the US Government for a bunch a money due to zero change in extreme temperatures......I have never had a problem with the few I own and would by more. But due to the issue the secondary market has issues. Not sure what you paid for it but I am a buyer of all I can get in the 150-200 range. EOTECH should pay more, I don't know the exact return policy.

#3 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.