Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to health reasons I am forced to sell off my small gun collection for funds for the family.
The Scorpion Carbine comes with a 16.2 barrel fitted with a faux suppressor. Folding stock and low profile aluminum adjustable sights and a top Picatinny rail which allows the mounting of a wide number of optics. It has ambidextrous controls, it’s non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to trigger is adjustable. This hard to find was never fired and comes in the original box with all the original papers. The gun will include a Osprey Global 4X32 scope with fiber optic, 2 20rd mags and an additional 2 30rd mags
Price is a firm $950.00. Please no trade offers or low ball offers. Money is earmarked for the family.
Face to face transactions only please. Will include some ammo also.
Contact either Matt 321 439-4144 email [email protected] or Don 407 766-8125 email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
Sorry for your illness and I see you've decided to split your old for sale thread into individual threads for each firearm remaining for sale. Best of luck in your sale and beyond, sir!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts