Florida Concealed Carry banner

From NY to FL

3K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  babah 
#1 ·
Hello and good day.
Had my CWP as a non-resident for a little over a year and had a kind of thrill when I submitted my change of address showing FL residency to the Dept. of Licensing. Long Island, NY is extremely restrictive and NYC? FORGETABOUTIT:puke Anyway, I've been around guns all my life whether hunting, camping, shooting teams in HS and college- had an FFL until Clinton screwed us.Glad to be outta NY (for numerous other reasons) and glad to be in the great GUNshine, I mean SUNshine state of Florida (for numerous other reasons).
Glad to be part of the FLORIDACONCEALEDFORUM.

#2 ·
Ummmm, uziman2k, is it ok that I'm not all consumed with warm fuzzies when I look at your avitar?

Otherwise, we sure are glad to have you. We're all here for pretty much the same reasons. It is certainly ok to call us the gunshine state, many of us do.

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to join our very friendly forum.

#6 ·
Welcome uziman2k.

Is that avatar from your CCW? Ive heard of some terrible pictures on the license. Mine isn't too good but I've finally come to grips with the fact that its me that is ugly and not the picture.

#10 ·
uziman,

Welcome from the Space Coast.

#16 ·
Daytona Beach saying welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.