Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered two cases of this, $570 delivered. Four dollar flat rate shipping for orders over $250. Still more expensive than we would like it to be, but as decent an all-round deal as I've seen for awhile:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I never used copper plated steel ammo. Look forward to seeing how they perform for you.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never used copper plated steel ammo. Look forward to seeing how they perform for you.
I'll let you know. My Glocks and S&Ws all run fine on that out-of-spec Russian steel that used to be cheap and plentiful, so I don't anticipate problems with this stuff. My .45 Ruskie steel is gone, and I'm down to my last case of 9mm. Time to load back up on range ammo.

·
Registered
56,816 Posts
I'm on their waiting list for some 44mag ammo right now. I've used their reman'd 357 mag ammo in the Rossie lever gun, runs like a champ. The 44 mag ammo will be used in the Alaskan and NIB older Rossi lever with no safety I just picked up.

I've seen some people unhappy with their QC in the past, but just a few that had issues.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm on their waiting list for some 44mag ammo right now. I've used their reman'd 357 mag ammo in the Rossie lever gun, runs like a champ. The 44 mag ammo will be used in the Alaskan and NIB older Rossi lever with no safety I just picked up.

I've seen some people unhappy with their QC in the past, but just a few that had issues.
I've run Freedom ammo for years. The only issue I ever had was an undercharged round years ago. I was banging merrily away on the TDI steel line, when I had a zero-recoil, sparks-shooting-out-of-the-muzzle experience. Even with that the bullet made it out of the barrel and fell a few feet in front of me.

WWB, otoh, has failed miserably twice, leaving the bullet lodged in the barrel both times.

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
10,081 Posts
I just ordered two cases of this, $570 delivered. Four dollar flat rate shipping for orders over $250. Still more expensive than we would like it to be, but as decent an all-round deal as I've seen for awhile:

Those brass plated steel cases have the exact same headstamp (FM) as, and look identical to; their brass cased ammo.

That’s why, ever since they started making the steel cased stuff; every Freedom case that I pick up gets put on a magnet before it goes into the Dillon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts