Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I invited a Florida resident (over at GlockTalk) to join this forum. He tried, but said that the system would not accept his yahoo-based email.

Any suggestions or solutions?

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts
Curious. I am fairly certain there are other members with Yahoo based emails. Can you relay what specifically happens when he tries to subscribe? Armed with that info, I'll engage the Admins to sort it out. :popcorn

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious. I am fairly certain there are other members with Yahoo based emails. Can you relay what specifically happens when he tries to subscribe? Armed with that info, I'll engage the Admins to sort it out. :popcorn
This is all he said:

Site won't accept my e mail.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Mine is a yahoo email .

Maybe because he’s a Glock fan? We can block those guys out all day. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
907 Posts
Mine is a yahoo email .

Maybe because he’s a Glock fan? We can block those guys out all day. Lol

Carlos (g23) and my yahoo email are OFFENDED! You hurt my feewing. I only had one left, and you died it. Is there a crayon and blankie room in here? With hot cocoa?

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Carlos (g23) and my yahoo email are OFFENDED! You hurt my feewing. I only had one left, and you died it. Is there a crayon and blankie room in here? With hot cocoa?
Lmao......... sorry, not sorry. Maybe you can find comfort with another crayon eating friend....... Pig.

·
Registered
15,032 Posts
Lmao......... sorry, not sorry. Maybe you can find comfort with another crayon eating friend....... Pig.

Eat s*** and bark at the moon, Roach

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts

·
Administrator
781 Posts
Hey there,

I've personally heard of some issues where Yahoo or Hotmail catch our emails in their spam filters, but registration should still be permitted. Shoot us a PM with their registering email and username and I'll see to it that we get it all sorted :)

-Gerrit

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts
Hey there,

I've personally heard of some issues where Yahoo or Hotmail catch our emails in their spam filters, but registration should still be permitted. Shoot us a PM with their registering email and username and I'll see to it that we get it all sorted :)

-Gerrit
Will do as soon as I hear from him, unless racer already has forwarded. :dunno

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey there,

-Gerrit
Will do as soon as I hear from him, unless racer already has forwarded. :dunno
I don't have his email. Just someone I "met" over at GlockTalk who was interested in joining this forum.

·
Administrator
781 Posts
Could ask if he has another email address? Its possible he registered an account with that email here once before and forgot. Or their email is being flagged by one of the anti spam plugins.
-Philip

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Could ask if he has another email address? Its possible he registered an account with that email here once before and forgot. Or their email is being flagged by one of the anti spam plugins.
-Philip
Dunno. I suggested using a gmail account. But, I haven't heard back from him. He may have given up.

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts
Be hasn't contacted me either. :dunno

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts
How do you start a new thread? I can't see where you post one.
"Threads" are also called "Discussions" in the new forum. To post a new thread [discussion]:
1. Click the "Forums" list between the "New" button and your Avatar in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Select the "Forum" you want to post a new thread into such as "In the News (Good and Bad)."
3. Click on the "Start Discussion" button immediately below your Avitar in the upper right of the page.
4. Enter a thread title in the Title field and the text or your post in the "Message" field.
5. Enter any tags and/or select any applicable options necessary.
6. Click the "Post Thread" button below the "Message" field to start the OP of your thread.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
"Threads" are also called "Discussions" in the new forum. To post a new thread [discussion]:
1. Click the "Forums" list between the "New" button and your Avatar in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Select the "Forum" you want to post a new thread into such as "In the News (Good and Bad)."
3. Click on the "Start Discussion" button immediately below your Avitar in the upper right of the page.
4. Enter a thread title in the Title field and the text or your post in the "Message" field.
5. Enter any tags and/or select any applicable options necessary.
6. Click the "Post Thread" button below the "Message" field to start the OP of your thread.
Got it, thank you.

·
Super Moderator
26,377 Posts
Reactions: FCC Admin
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.